Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is part of allocation tools and web services developed by Adobe Inc. It helps the users to view, create, manipulate, print, sign, annotate and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF). To convert any file type to PDF, Acrobat is adequately capable. It can convert Microsoft Office documents, email, Web pages, Content copied on the clipboard, AutoCAD files, Adobe Photoshop, PostScript and EPS files, 3D files, etc.
Acrobat can create PDF from content stored in the clipbaord as well.
In order to create PDF from Clipbaord, select “Create PDF” tool in the Tools Centre.
Convert PDF from Clipboard
By default, the “Single File” PDF creation option is selected. In order to opt for conversion from the clipboard, select “Clipboard” from the option.
In order to use this feature, the user should copy either image or text. Once data is copied, it is stored as a clipboard. The clipboard is a buffer that Windows operating systems provide for short-term storage and transfer within and between application programs. The clipboard is usually temporary and unnamed, and its contents reside in the computer’s RAM. The clipboard is sometimes called the paste buffer.
Once copied, click the “Create” button on the Acrobat Window. It makes takes a few seconds to complete the process. However, timing depends on the volume of data stored as a clipboard. The copied data would be converted to PDF and would be available in document tabbed view with filename “Untitled”. The PDF can be either renamed, stored, or discarded by the user.
Important steps to convert Wen Page to PDF using Acrobat:
- Open Acrobat application.
- Select the “Create PDF” tool in the Tools Centre.
- Click the “Clipboard” option on the left side of the “Create a PDF from any format” screen to show your options to the right.
- Copy the data in either form of image, text to stored as a clipboard.
- Click the “Create” button.
- Converted PDF is made available in document tabbed view with the file name “Untitled”.
- PDF can be renamed, saved, or discarded as per the user’s preference.